© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Zentangle lesson plan from Sakura of America

Did everyone already know about this?

I was snooping around on the Sakura of America (Microns, Gellyrolls, etc.) and in their lesson plans area I found a zentangle lesson.  The link was broken so I contacted them and got the correct link.

It's aimed at kids, and I think it may be the same lesson plan that Rick and Maria have posted at their site.  Still, it's exciting to see Zentangle® featured, so why not visit and let Sakura know we appreciate the lesson and would like to see more.

1 comment: