© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Great deal on Promarkers-this weekend only

Letraset has 6 single Promarkers for the price of 5, plus they are giving away a free Ultra-fine nib with each pen and free postage if you spend over £10. AND to sweeten the pot there is a further 20% off from now until Monday (8/29/11) with code LEAF2011. It cost me about $18 U.S.-that includes the S&H).

*sigh* I know my budget doesn't allow for art supplies this month, but some of my Promarkers are running out, and this deal can't be beat. More Ultra-fine Nibs, too! Poor budget. It's always getting stretched! I guess we'll be eating a lot more noodles this coming month!

2 comments:

  1. I took advantage of this deal - not sure if you know about Joannna Sheen, but she does individual pens (£1.69) and free shipping worldwide. Of particular interest might be the nibs which are currently on offer - £1.49 for a pack of 3. http://www.joannasheen.co.uk/special-offers/promarker-ultrafine-nib-pack-of-3/

    There is a minimum order - think it's £5.00

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put her on my list of distributors for Letraset Promarkers page. It's good to have info like that!

    ReplyDelete