Mis?Adventures in Watercolor-I Do Love My Coffee

I can't decide if this is finished or not, but I'm worried I'll overdo it, so I'm quitting for now.

This is a 16x20 Arches Watercolor Artboard.  The background was done with the Saran Wrap method.
It started as a Triad, but I just couldn't get the greens or the light that I wanted until I added yellow. I ended up using about 8 different colors.

It started as a Triad, but I just couldn't get the greens or the light that I wanted until I added yellow. I ended up using about 8 different colors, but the background was done in Chrome Orange, Quinacridone Violet and Ultramarine Blue.

Comments

  1. I love, love, LOVE that background effect. This is your best yet. I can't believe the transformations that have taken place as you continue to work with watercolors. This is one of the most beautiful watercolors I've seen. So glad you've included us in your journey. Bravo! and Encore!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment