Another sneak peek at Clairefontaine's Carnet de Voyage travel album

You may remember that I mentioned receiving a couple of Carnet de Voyage Travel Albums, from Clairefontaine, to review.

I'm working on the review now, so I'll have it ready when the sketchbook becomes available.  Meanwhile, I thought I'd tease you.

The cover of these sketchbooks is a clear acetate with images and watermarks printed on it.  I was a little worried about what might happen if you painted on the first page.  Well, turns out you can customize the look of your album.




The cover with a blank page underneath.  I didn't think it could get any more beautiful and considered leaving the first page blank.  But, I like to be thorough in my reviews.










So... my first page, done with Peerless Watercolors. I decided not to draw, just leave the color.








And, the sketchbook cover afterwards.  I like it!

Keep an eye out for the review.  There will be a couple of Carnet de Voyage Travel Albums given away, as well!


Comments

  1. That is almost a review in itself. Cannot wait to hear the rest of your findings ! molly z.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment