All the new tangle patterns I can find from the last two weeks

I'm back from my family reunion in Florida!  Unfortunately, while we were gone someone broke into my mother's house.  There wasn't too much damage--just a couple of broken windows, and my mother was too tired from the flight to be able to look around for missing items.  She doesn't keep very much there, so I don't think the thieves got much.

But it does meant that instead of spending the next couple of days catching up, I'll be contacting people to fix windows, get glass out of a shag carpet, wrangling with the insurance people and all those lovely things you get to do in these situations.

I did a quick search to look for tangle patterns that were posted while I was gone.  The tanglers have been mighty busy!

Many of these links were found at Geneviève Crabe's Tangled Harmony and Linda Farmer's Tanglepatterns.com.  Normally, I'd route you through them, but for the sake of time, I've made the links direct to the pattern steps.  I want to thank them both, though, and recommend that you check out their sites if you are not familiar with them.

Please, if you did up a pattern that I've missed or know of a pattern I've missed, please drop me a line at LifeImitatesDoodles[at] gmail.com and let me know.

Cindy Straight
Warts & Wobbles
Spoolz 

Suzanne Wilka, CZT
Arckles

Mimi Lempart, CZT
MI2 (ME TOO) 

Erin Koetz Olson, CZT
Pystyl 

Danielle Garrett 
Phalangez 

CraftyDR/Dorothy Roller
buddea
Stacked Cones

Paint Chip/Cindy Angiel
Splitzer

OwlLovingApril
WiredFlowerz

texasdoxiemama/Linda Rea
Male-Female

ptrish40/Patty Meijer
Spinner
Assemblies 

Ana Navas
Six Petal Flower/Doodle1 
Lavatera Cretica/Doodle2 
Lilium/Doodle3
Helianthus/Doodle4 
Ipomoea/Doodle5
Fuschia/Doodle6 
Leaves 1-9/Doodle7 
Antirrhinum/Doodle8
Anemone Japonica/Doodle9

Ellen Wolters
Amsterdam

Margaret Bremner,CZT 
Boss

Taman Bisuteria
Festones 
Olivo 
Tonqle
Aceitunas 
Granada 
Soto
Bambú 

Comments