Mother's Day Card

I wanted to personalize the Mother's Day card that I intend to give my mother this year.  She used to make porcelain dolls and has a room where the walls are lined with shelves of nothing but dolls and dolls.

The dolls seemed like they'd make a good subject for a card, so I took a photo and printed some of them out.


I cut out two of the dolls and pasted them on cardboard, as well as a sentiment I created in MS Word.  I used an adhesive fabric paper for background and layered the cut-outs onto a card.  Then I gussied them all up with fussy stuff.  And this is what I got.


I think she'll like it.




Comments

  1. That's a beautiful card. The dolls look they're about to step off the paper and walk away. Your mom is going to love it. Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment