Buffy the Vampire Slayer Drabble

Back in the day, I was a rabid Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan (still am, if not quite so rabid, lol).  I became involved with the fanfic community, and wrote, literally, 100's of silly drabbles (Drabble--a story in 100 words, no less, no more).

Today something made me remember this drabble in particular.  If you aren't a fan, it probably won't make much sense--but then it was fairly senseless when I wrote it!  But I think the other fans out there will probably still enjoy it.


THE 12th DIMENSION 

Spike arrived in the 12th dimension, the one called Penelope, clutching a red-stained dagger. He knelt among the pineapple trees, staring at the knife, clutching his head in anguish. What had he done?!!! 

"Bloody Hell," he vowed, "never again. No more fruit-based alcohol punch!"

~~~

He awakened, face-down at the table, amidst the devastation of drunken Scoobies, the last pineapple slice floating; a malevolent eye in the Sangria.

After placing Willow's ceremonial blade back in its case, so she wouldn't know he used it to stir the punch, he crept back to his crypt.

"Slayer should just quit celebrating her birthday."

Comments

  1. I never watched Buffy, but I do love your drabble. And I swear it made sense to me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's nice to know the drabble is coherent enough to make sense to non-Buffy-fanatics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, and remain, a fervent Buffy and Angel (and Spike) fan....so your drabble made me laugh out loud! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment