Link tangle pattern Netting

Suzanne McNeil has posted the instructions to her pattern Netting.

Comments

  1. Gabriel ProductionsAugust 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM

    I was just hunting up a way to email you as I was getting worried... of course you don't have to post every day but it is not like you to miss a few days. I was thinking we needed to start a search and rescue! I am thinking of posting a pattern to the freehand doodle pattern group you have started at FlickR. Getting all geared up, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life's been ganging up on me. Nothing dire, but it's keeping my running. It's probably for the best because I have the beginnings of carpal tunnel, and the arthritis in my neck is acting up, so drawing isn't the best thing for me at the moment. I sure miss it though.

    I'm hoping things will settle down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabriel ProductionsAugust 12, 2010 at 9:00 PM

    Sorry to hear that drawing is not a good thing for you to be doing right now: maybe you could do big big big crayon scrawls or the like? Might be fun to jump right out of the box and you never know what might happen-- gee, I am liking the sound of that so much maybe I should plan some huge crayon scrawling this weekend! Hope you are on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i missed you,get well soon!!!!!!!!!
    hugs,ildi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I did manage to get a little drawing done this week. I went to a Robert Crumb exhibition, so I really just had to do some drawing with my woodcut shading. Just had to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment