Yes, I'm back--with a whimper not a bang.

This has been my week for attacks.  Bad, bad malware attacked my PC, and some allergy attacked me.  I woke up earlier this week ago covered in itchy welts, and feeling more or less like last week's leftover lettuce.

My face still resembles the texture of pumpkin rind but the itching has stopped, and I'm feeling a little better.  I haven't been too creative, though.

This sort of thing has happened to me before.  I'm allergic to lotsa stuff, so it's hard to say what set me off.  I'm hoping it was the moss killer we had sprayed on the roof.  I wasn't around when they did it, but there might have been enough in the air to do it.  If so, my problem will fade with the spots.

Otherwise.  *sigh*

Comments

  1. Gabriel ProductionsOctober 1, 2010 at 4:31 PM

    Giving you a cyber hug. Sounds like a bad week indeed! Love your Poe (my cyber nick in digital world is Nevermore aka the Raven). An old friend had a tradition she passed on: when someone was ill or feeling down or just needing a wee bit of encouragement, when she made her tea at night she would put out an extra cup for that other person. I'll pour a cup for you tonight and hope that things are brighter and shinier for you in the upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have not been well. Hope the allergy clears up soon.
    Thankyou for the link to Zentangle Betweed. Our group are having a go at making doodles based on this pattern.
    Latest ones at http://letsdodrawing.blogspot.com/
    Thanks again.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betweed really is a fantastic tangle isn't it?

    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment