Apple Crisp-Not quite a bleedthrumanade


This isn't quite a bleedthrumanade, and it's definitely zentangle inspired art.  It's the back of a painting that I tried using Liquid Frisket on, a while back (Riptide), with strange results, lol.  A few small spots bled thru (the 'bruises' on the apples).  

After my gourd-like apples, I wanted to try apples again.  I want to learn to use watercolor brushes, but it is a pleasure to return to my pens and markers where I feel more sure of myself.  This was done with Letraset Promarkers, with a white gel pen to soften the color in some places.  I need to get some lighter Promarkers so I don't have to do that, but I think it worked here.


Comments

  1. Oh, I like this!!! Very Beautiful, the sepia color is perfect for this composition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment