Creating Art at the Speed of Life' - Day 12 #PamCarriker #ArtAtTheSpeedOfLife #ArtJournaling

After doing two pages that I really likes, I've done the page I like least.

This lesson was about collaging with various items, and then creating a wash to unite them.  I got caught up in a quest to achieve a wider range of values, and merely succeeded in covering up the  collaged items completely.  It isn't that I feel the page is so terribly bad, or a matter of being disappointed.  I believe that I didn't make use of the tools properly or learn all the lesson had to teach.   Understanding what you didn't learn can be the most valuable thing to know.  

I'll have to repeat this lesson in the near future.  Collage is one of those techniques that I've done very little with and really need to work on.


Comments