I've been playing around with the rust effect and thought I'd try the hot glue process that Contadina K does so well. Me being me, I couldn't just try a few lines of hot glue to get the feel of it. No. I had to try and do a Zentangle-Inspired artwork out of it, lol!
Well, I knew that it would take some practice to control the glue, so I wasn't surprised when I got lots of bumps and spidery whiskers. You can kinda, maybe, tell that I was doing Scoodles and Bales tangle patterns.
It does a body good to use a medium that sets you back to beginner, once in a while. I like the method, and intend to keep at it until I have the 'touch'.
For the color, I used the rust effect I wrote up the other day, and added some Adirondack Willow, and Folk Art Metallic Amythest. I'm not unhappy with it. In fact, I think this week's challenge at I am the Diva was to get out of your Comfort Zone. I think I'll add this!