Caves Measureless to Man #Watercolor #Zentangle #Zendoodle

You may have noticed that I'm posting a lot of drawings where I'm using up watercolor paint left on the palette.  I've been in a creative slump lately.  Recognizing this, I haven't pushed myself to do full on watercolor paintings.  I've been cleaning off my palettes bit by bit.  A little watercolor can go a long way, and I hate to just wipe off leftover paint.  Afterwards, I use a Pigma Micron, brush pen or fountain pen to draw lines and patterns.

I love doing this kind of work.  There's no expectation.  I just let the watercolor suggest shapes and patterns, It's mindless, but in a mindful kind of way.  I feel as though I'm drawing from within, moving past the controls and conscious awareness... tapping into the deep caves of my mind, measureless to man.


Popular posts from this blog

Lacy: Non-official Zentangle/ZIA pattern

Giveaway closed-Micron Pen Set & Case And Tombow Fudenosuke Pens #Giveaway #PenAndInk #ArtistPens