Journal Prompt 10: Coloring Book Inspiration #Journal52 #Exaclair #ColoringBook



 There seems to be a lot of serendipity going on in my life lately, when it comes to Journal52 prompts.

I was just thinking that I didn't have any coloring books to be inspired by, when I received this marvelous Mandala coloring book for adults, from Exaclair Inc.  I'll be reviewing it and giving away copies in a couple of months. The timing was perfect.

The drawings are fabulous, and there is a lot of white on black, which I hadn't seen in coloring books before.


I did this page for the Journal prompt, using Coloursoft Colored Pencils.

I'll be giving away five copies of this coloring book in June, by the way.  When I saw the coloring books in the Exaclair catalog, I had to get one to review and to give away.


Comments

  1. Your coloring gave me pause to check out the colors within colors..... The shading mesmorizes me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always love the way the colors mingle when you use colored pencils. It's especially effective against black.

      Delete
  2. White on black I have never seen in a coloring book--wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very cool coloring book. I'm not scheduled to actually review and giveaway copies until June, and it's killing me! I want to show it off to every one. This is a new item for Exaclair, Inc, and I don't believe it is in the stores yet, so you might start asking for it--Clairefontaine's Coloring Book for Adults carried by Exaclair, Inc. They have a Mandala, a Flowers and a Birds version.

      Delete
  3. Yes, I've tried to find it and have had no luck. ::::sigh:::: I'll have to enjoy it vicariously through staring at your beautiful mandala.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment