Journal52 Prompt 44: Hauntingly Beautiful #Watercolor #Strathmore #Journal52

I love the look of a pathway going through the trees, slightly beautiful and slightly scary, so this week's Journal52 prompt was just right for me!

This was pretty much just done up out of my head without a reference, and I was going for an idealized style, and a triad of colors.  I used Qor watercolors - Phthalo Blue (GS), Transparent Pyrrole Orange, and Indian Yellow, Silver Black Velvet brushes 1 inch flat and size 6 round on Strathmore Aquarius II paper.


Comments

  1. Like all the trees and shadows. Looks like could be peaceful but also a little eerie if the wind was blowing slightly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I often, we bypass the beautiful things because we have other things on our mind. I think the slightly eerie feel makes us stay alert - in case we have to run, lol. Until then, though, we can enjoy the scenery.

      Delete

Post a Comment