Godzilla for President! Journal52 Prompt: Just Add a Dinosaur #Godzilla #Journal52 #StillmanAndBirn #Sakura

The Journal52 2015 prompt for Week 50 was Just Add Dinosaur, which was to make light of a stressful subject by adding something silly.  It didn't actually have to be a dinosaur, but the minute I saw the prompt, this idea popped into my head.

This isn't a slam against any particular candidate or party. But I find politics stressful. It's a potential landmine for conversation. It's hard to know the truth, and both sides love to use the same truth given a different slant.  If you don't laugh, you'll cry.



This was a creative destruction -- I painted Sennelier Phthalo Blue Acrylic over a brush pen drawing I didn't care for.  I used Sakura's Moonlight Gellyrolls for the rest, and as usual, had a difficult time getting a good photo.  The colors aren't quite exact, but they are close enough to get the idea across.

Comments