The First Page on Black #SakuraOfAmerica #Zentangle #Gellyroll

I don't publish my art in the order that I do it.  Some weeks I have sort of a theme going, all birds or something like that and some weeks I'm showing art done in one particular medium, or I'm doing reviews.  Sometimes, I'm just really excited to share something with you, so I post it ahead of things already done.

I'm pretty prolific (you hadn't noticed?) and am usually working in more than one medium in a given day, so it doesn't take long for things to pile up.

Although I've been showing lots of other work from this book, this was actually the first page I did in my Pentalic Traveler Pocket Midnight Sketchbook, 8" x 6", using fluorescent Moonlight Gellyroll pens.  I think I've got close to half the book full.


Comments

Post a Comment