52 Weeks of Watercolor Painting 2017 No.10 #Watercolor #52WeeksOfWatercolorPainting #StillmanAndBirn

February's flowers are Violets and Primroses and I think I got Pansies instead but I couldn't resist the color because I wanted to play some more with the new Daniel Smith Wisteria watercolor. You get an interesting shade of blue when you mix it with Phthalocyanine Blue.



I'm using a Stillman and Birn 9x12 Beta series wirebound sketchbook for all my '52 Weeks of Watercolor Paintings 2017'.

The brushes used were a ConnSilver Black Velvet 16 inch, Connoisseur White Mop Goat Hair Brush, #4 Round, and Dynasty Black Gold 3/8 Dagger. The Mijello Mission Gold watercolors used were Bamboo Green, Permanent Yellow Light, Cerulean Blue (PB15:3, which would be Phthalo Blue in any other brand) and Permanent Rose.  I also used Daniel Smith Wisteria.

Comments