Art for the Lunchbag - Dogue de Bordeux Puppy @Hahnemühle_USA #Watercolor #ArtForTheLunchBag #PostcardPainting #WorldWatercolorGroup


Art for the Lunch Bag.  Today my hubby took a Dogue de Bordeux Puppy in his lunch bag.
Also known as the French Mastiff, these dogs can weigh around 100-110 lbs.  I sort of hate this painting.  I had a sinus headache caused from going through my parents' old papers looking for certificates and WWII related stuff.  I'm not sure how much of my dislike is the headache speaking and how much the painting sucks.  I do like the colors, but lost control of my values.



Fun & Easy Landscapes step-outs, step-wiselys or step-by-steps are posted every Friday!

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.

Want to share your Fun & Landscapes or find prompts and challenges? Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here!

Comments