© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My tangle patterns:Hoodwink

Bright white and deep red.  The sliced apple has a bold and striking appearance.  How could you not want one or two in your zentangles?

I also wanted to show off the cool ATC sized tangle cards I got from Sandra Bartholomew's zazzle site.  They were on sale for half price (not sure the sale is still on, sorry). 

They're an excellent quality--a slick surface that allows a sharp, crisp line.  The steps boxes are a little small for complicated patterns.  She has a larger size available for tangles like that. 
I love 'em.  I've already used up about 40 of them!

6 comments:

  1. That apple look real enuff for sure to pull off t he page, cover up in some caramel drippings, and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll have to do a zendoodle of a carameled apple now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rondell , Sandra. This looks good enough to eat!! I love it !! Going to have fun with this one !! I didn't get any of Beez cards, Thought about it but got caught up in something else! Thanks again for your site Sandra. I started a blogspot too. Not necessarily about just zentangles. Telling my story here !!
    http://myhealingthroughartstory.blogspot.com

    Keep tanglin... Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sandra! Your apple zentangle pattern is very cool and I love "Dragon Decorates for Christmas"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful happy piece... I love hoodwink...may even try one tonight...;)

    ReplyDelete