© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Raffle Pair-Sun. Feb 14

And the winner is--HEINANI! Congratulations!
________________________________________

I just got back from the Oregon coast, and I'm feeling so good, I have to give something away!

I'm raffling off two 6x6 drawings on vellum bristol. Done with Koh-i-noor rapidosketch & and white gellyroll over Acrylic wash.

To enter the raffle, please leave a comment here with an email that I can use to contact you, if you win.  If you are unable to leave a comment, please email me at rooibas@gmail.com and let me know you would like to be included.

Good luck, and let the raffle begin!!!