Suzanne McNeil's zentangles and books

I've discovered another website from a certified zentangle teacher, who is sharing tangle patterns.  I was only able to find three, though the last one is numbered 4.

http://blog.suzannemcneill.com/2009/12/30/zentangles.aspx

She's written a couple of zentangle books as well.  I've used up my budget for this month, but these are on my list.  If any one has seen these books, please let me know what you think of them.

http://www.d-originals.com/New-2010_c17.htm

Comments

  1. Even though I'm not a zentangler, I love it when we bloggers put useful info on our blogs, ie: good books about our particular artistic interest! So...good on you Sandra! I have about 15 books on my Amazon wish list all focusing on collage and assemblage! :-) So glad to be back in touch with you my former ATC trading buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job spreading the Zentangle word,love your work. Thanks so much for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering if anyone was able to find anything out about Suzanne McNeill's Tangle books. I, too, would like to know what they are like before I buy. I wish she would offer a tangle from the book so we could see her style. I definitely have preferences as far as style goes.
    Thanks for any help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jem, we have updated our website to include a few tangles from each of our two books, Zentangle Basics and Zentangle II. Hope this is helpful.
    Just click on the book and you should be able to enlarge the images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment