© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Way Below the Ocean--Raffle ended 1/17/2010




This raffle was won by Margaret Storer-Roche on 1/17/2010.
Prize: This 6x6 drawing done on Mi-tientes paper with Gellyroll, Glaze, Souffle and Koh-i-nor pens.

Rules: Enter a comment telling me what you see in the drawing.  Be sure to leave a name and email where I can contact you, if you win.  If you have problems leaving a comment, please email me at rooibas@gmail.com or let me know at my Flickr site.  I'll make sure your name gets entered!

International players welcome.



A name will be drawn from the list of commenters on Sunday the 17th.