© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beez in the Belfrey gives information about Suzanne McNeil's book

I have ordered Suzanne McNeil's two zentangle books and will tell you about them once they arrive.

Meanwhile, Sandy Bartholomew has posted about them, and gives a brief explanation of what is in Suzanne's books, and assurance that she is working hard on her own. (I'm the person who sent her 10 tiles, lol!  I make life difficult for everyone!)

2 comments:

  1. I got both books a few weeks ago. I was a bit disappointed in some redundancy in the books but I did like the new tangles shown in book 2. I can't wait for Sandy's. I have her Alpha-tangle book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the alphatangle book, too, and I know her upcoming book is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete