Buzzy Multimedia blog--win a kindle, 2 t-shirts or books

 I'm mostly keeping to zentangle/zendoodle related items on my blog, but I thought this was great enough news that I wanted to share it.

If you like to read, and/or like to listen to books on disc, Buzzy Multimedia has a contest going to win a Kindle book.  I already have one, but wouldn't mind one for my husband.  You don't have to buy anything--just comment on their blog (at least 3 sentences) and you are entered.  You can enter as often as you like.

I been intending to buy the latest Harry Dresden to listen to, when we go to the coast for our anniversary. In fact, our anniversary present (at least part of it) is the Dresden files Special #7.  You get Turn Coat, Proven Guilty, White Knight and Death Masks in standard CD format and Alan Dean Fosters Interlopers (mp3-cd) for free.  We love the Dresden series, but only had about 1/2 the books on disc (have them all in written format).  They're all narrated by James Marsters, which is a plus in my book.

I'm glad I discovered this--although the contest runs 'til June.  This'll give us all a chance to enter often.

Good luck, everybody!

Comments