© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My tangle patterns: Embellish


This is nice pattern to go along with Heritage and Alpenglow, or just to add a little embellishment to your zentangle.

4 comments:

  1. This is so great Sandra !! Thank you for sharing with us !! I love learning and adding to my collection of tangles. I am at the library so I am not going to stay away for too long !! Hugs to you... Rosie..Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad to see your comment! I hope things are looking up. I've been thinking about you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. For some reason it makes me think of Hobbits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see a Hobbit's furniture covered with doilies or throws having nice comfy patterns like this! That would have been a good name for the pattern--Hobbit's Doily. Lol!

    ReplyDelete