© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Tangle Patterns: Heron

Herons are beautiful, graceful birds, and their crest is one of their most distinguished features.

I've adapted that crest more than a little bit, but this pattern will still make your zentangle look distinguished.

Posted for flowerlady56.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful doodle. Thank you for looking at my blog which is so new. I'm learning!
    I have been a doodler most of my life. I feel I've found my tribe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this doodle.

    You asked on my blog if you could put one of my atcs on your blog. I would love it if you did. Nobody has ever asked that before. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOh! YES! I love this one...so light and frilly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. I'm following you now.. Would you follow on my blog? That way I won't forget and can find my way back here.
    Thanks for sharing such loveliness.
    Blessings on your day.

    ReplyDelete