I'm back, and two tangles were posted while I was gone!

If you haven't already discovered it, while I was offline,  Sandy Bartholomew posted up a storm!  She posted the directions for her tangle pattern, Flutter Tile,  revealed that she is selling Zentangled sneakers at her Etsy store,  and last but not least, she WAS taking pre-orders for her new Totally Tangled zentangle book.  They are sold out!  AUGGGHHHH!!!  I missed my chance.  Don't fear though.  The books will go back on sale, April 29th, when she comes back from her exciting adventure, poking around archeological sites.  I guess I can't begrudge the wait. Much.  (*sobs and replaces the bucket that's full of tears*)

Suzanne McNeil posted about her reception at the Petroleum Club, as well as the directions to Zentangle #12 from her book, Cross Stitch.

Comments