© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My tangle patterns: Hedebo (and little more about shading)

Recently, I was viewing Fatquarter's blog, and enjoying her beautiful stitching.  You know me, I see, and then there's a tangle, lol!

Check  out her blog, and the stitches that inspired this pattern.


Note how I used Contour to shade in two different ways. In the first, I just added depth to the entire row.  In the second I gave depth to each stitch. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a pretty tangle pattern! Is it OK if I blog about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment! And yes, please blog about it. I love when people do that, lol!

    ReplyDelete