© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Tangle Patterns: Tessallation

I won't lie.  This isn't an easy tangle. It took me a lot of practice to get it right. It's best done in a space at least twice as tall as it is wide.  It isn't an exact tessallation as I draw it, but it could be.  I think for zens, it is best to just let it flow.

Ever since I went to an Escher exhibit, I've wanted to do a tangle like this.  That man was a genius!

For variation, if you give the fish big or curved lips, and feather the fins and tails, you can make them look more like a parrot or chicken.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo ...Oooooo.... I love this Sandra !! Boy will I have fun with this one too !! Hugs to you... Rosie

    ReplyDelete