Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Raffle-Ended April 3, 2010

Congratulations to Irish Rose.  She's the winner of my Lama Li journal!

I tend to be a person who grouses and grumbles a lot, but I know I'm blessed.  I like to remind myself of that on occasion by trying to do something that will make others happy, if even for a few moments.

With that in mind, I've decided to raffle off the journal that I've just completed, and I'm going to try and make it an opportunity for members and connoisseurs of the online art community to get to know new people.

So, the raffle prize:  A 40-page Lami Li Passport journal.  Size 3.5" x 7" (8.9 cm x 17.8 cm, if the online calculator I used is correct).  There are 25 zendoodles, which you can see in my Flickr set, here.

Rules:
1. Give me a link to art--a Flickr site, website, whatever.
2. Explain what kind of art is at this site.  Any art is acceptable, but please add a warning if X-rated.
3.  Leave me contact info.  If you don't want to post it here, you can email me at Flickr or at rooibas@gmail.com.

 Stipulations: I intend to take all the links and sort them into different types and then post them as a page.  I know sorting will be hard because many of the sites will have mixed types. Do the best you can.  The site can be professional, but I'd like lots of everyday artists who just post on Flickr or blog.  I'm hoping we'll all find new friends with similar interests.

You can leave your link in a post here, at my Flickr site, or email me (rooibas@gmail.com).  International players welcome.  Invite your friends--the more the merrier!

Let the raffle begin!