© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Art from Rose Twofeather and Flowerlady56


301_3066
Originally uploaded by flowerlady56

301_3068
Originally uploaded by flowerlady56


I want to share some awesome zentangles with you. My patterns always look so much better when others do them!

Flowerlady56 has used my Spot and Contour tangles to make her work POP! The eye is fooled into seeing shape and curve. Her work is intricate and intriguing
.
Rose Twofeather has gone to town with some of my more wild patterns and she hasn't been afraid to add her own embellishments.  I love it!   She's also used Spot and Contour, and added a sense of depth and movement to the detail, while keeping a bold, open look.  Her work is intricate and whimsical.

Two styles. Two looks.  Four fantastic zentangles!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love everyone's work... how much we all are learning from you!!! You are wonderful!

    And I just wrote you to let you know your journal arrived! I am in awe... and haven't even looked all the way through it.... wanting to savor every page... thank you again Sandra. I feel so blessed!!!

    xo Rose

    ReplyDelete