© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Featured Artists-Charmed by Marie, Carolegn, Rose Twofeather & Sinbusters


Zentangling is going ballistic!  I hope I've posted all the art I asked permission to blog.  There are getting to be so many artists, it's hard for my little brain to keep track!  I want to blog them all! 






Jester's arena
Originally uploaded by carolegn








Black Pearl and Sprout by Rose Twofeather

  

Pencil
Originally uploaded by sinbusters1




 


4 comments:

  1. oh, I do love these! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful.... I wish I had the energy to do some today... I'm so wiped out and the doctors still don't know why :( I envy you guys.. My hands can't hardly hold a pencil as the pins and needles are so bad in them. I'm really getting tired of this, I want to join you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole aka carolegnApril 21, 2010 at 7:27 PM

    Thanks once again for featuring me, Molossus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks from me too and thank you for the kind comments it's given me the boost to keep doodling (and sharing too!) xx

    ReplyDelete