© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Tangle Patterns: Boojum & Featured artist Shelley Beach

As I was out surfing zentangles one day,
This particular zen blew me away.
Then I espied a tangle I knew,
And now, I'll share both with you!

Lol!  Sorry for doggerel--it's spring!!!

By the way--note how the dark under the swirls creates depth.


Originally uploaded by Shelly Beauch

3 comments:

  1. Gabriel ProductionsApril 23, 2010 at 5:07 AM

    You know, every morning I click on here to see what is up and I get so happy when a new tangle is posted. 4 is almost too much happiness! Thanks so much! What a great way to start the weekend coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's nice to know someone is checking every day. I have so many patterns and sometimes I just want to post them all. Talk about overkill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun, Molossus, love your ditty!!

    ReplyDelete