© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Featured artists: Kikken42, Rose Twofeather and Gabriel Productions

Here are another three artists, whose work I can't get enough of!  I love what Kikken42 did with my 'Lotzadotz' and Rose Twofeather made creative use of Kristy's Crown', which is a variation of her own 'Thistle's Crown'.  And I received a lovely email from Gabriel Productions, where she sent me a copy of her fantastic 'Ton-o-Molossus Patterns'.  What a thrill!  These three have lots of other work posted at their Flickr sites.  Be sure to check them out!
Kikken42 photostream                                                 Rose Twofeather's photostream

     Ton-o-Molossus Patterns

3 comments:

  1. Gabriel ProductionsMay 24, 2010 at 3:03 PM

    I'm famous lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh ... Thank you Sandra !! I love that you enjoy my work... play ! Missing you all so much! Trying to get back in the saddle !!! Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, lol! Your 15 minutes of fame, Kimberly. Actually, I hope not. Your 15 minutes should be more fun!

    We miss you as well, Kristy. I hope you're taking care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete