© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Link to Patterns:Xyp, Kandysnake, Linked & Zendylion

Vicki Murray has posted Tangles to Try at her Wetpaint site.  Check out her Tips, Techniques & Ideas for some great hints on creating Strings.

I should do a post like that.

4 comments:

  1. Gabriel ProductionsMay 16, 2010 at 2:31 PM

    All tips welcome! Just had to write and tell you that my last two tangles have used shadowing. Yup. Never would have gone there without you. I still get shaky just thinking about it and it is a huge hit and miss regardless of all your instructions but you dragged me here and here I intend to stay (at least until I don't quake in terror every time I feel I have to shade something). Humungous thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It does my heart good to know that someone is able to use what I've done.

    I just got back from a weekend at the beach, so I'm anxious to see what everyone has been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time commenter here - I love your blog, it pulls together all the various tangles posted across the web into one handy spot, and your tangles are always interesting also! And, yes you should make a post about strings! Now that I know where I can find plenty of Zentangle patterns, I have trouble coming up with a string to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Elanor!

    I've made the post about strings. Hope it's helpful. I took a slightly different turn than I had originally intended.

    When I first got into zentangling, it was difficult to find patterns. That's one of the reasons I started this blog--to make it easier for everyone. Now, the patterns are shooting up everywhere! I'm hoping I can find them all!

    ReplyDelete