Tangle patterns by Lacemuse

I'm back!!!!  I've got a new PC, up and running, and am racing to get caught up--well, I'll never achieve that, lol.  Let's just say I'm trying to get back  into the marathon.  I lost the tangle patterns that I had stored on my old PC.  Only temporarily though.  I've got most of them on paper still, so it's a matter of figuring what I've already posted, and what needs to get scanned back in.  I'll try to get a tangle or two posted tomorrow, but for tonight, I give you a link to some other tangles.

Lacemuse (aka katiemackaysbathworks) has posted three of her tangles at her flicker site, Sweetbuns, Snail Swirl, and DragonflyBy.  These are lively little patterns that will add animation to your zens.

If you missed it, while I was offline, Suzanne McNeil posted the instructions to the pattern Beelight and Sandy Bartholomew posted a look at some of the tangle patterns she discovered on her recent travels.  She doesn't have the instructions to them, but challenges us to work one out.

I'm glad to be back.  Hope you haven't all forgotten me!

Comments

  1. Gabriel ProductionsMay 12, 2010 at 4:06 AM

    I have been checking everyday, lol, to see if you managed to resolve your woes-- happy to see you have! You were sorely missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back! Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me add my congrats. I, too, am so glad you are back. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molossus, what fun a new computer! It takes a while to get everthing set up though, I missed you, nice to see you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I'm so happy to be back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment