© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My tangle pattern: Fatopyr

Here's some more geometric homework.  Circles and diamonds tonight, and some shading to make them 3D.   For a variation, look at the detail I took from my 'World Map' drawing where I left some of the tangle unshaded, and transitioned to the 3D.   Isn't this a wonderful world?  Circles.  Diamonds.  A dash of darker lines, and just look what you can do!

2 comments:

  1. Gabriel ProductionsJune 6, 2010 at 7:54 PM

    This turned out to be a sleeper for me: I thought there was no way I would use this. Wrong-o! Not only is it incredibly useful, the part I thought I would never get (those inner tracings) turns out to be one of the most favourite patterns I have ever done. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I've duplicated this without knowing :D I worked in the Electronics for over 10 years and made a design very similar. I'll update my links to my patterns to include this one!

    ReplyDelete