© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My tangle pattern: Petalfold


I'm dedicating this pattern to my friend Carey, who does beautiful Origami ATCs (check out her Flickr site).      She'll recognize the origami here, immediately.  I don't know why I didn't think of doing patterns from Origami before.  Some of the folds are beautiful!


2 comments:

  1. Gabriel ProductionsJune 20, 2010 at 5:03 AM

    Oh Molossus, I am back at Trefoil, lol! You are beyond prolific :) This one would look beautiful with a teeny bit of colour I am thinking. But in the meanwhile, I just reached the end of my third pen... (wow!) and need to make a provisions run. I know everyone is really gung ho about the Micron but my weapon of choice is the Pilot G-Tec-C. Good news is it is now available here in Canada and I don't have to do the shipping thing anymore. Yes, I know you wanted to hear all about it!, laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do want to hear about it! I haven't tried a Pilot G-Tec-C, and now I will, lol!

    I like to use different pens just like I do different paper. You get different marks, and I think that makes you work a little differently. When you are as prolific as I am, that is important! I don't want to get stale!

    ReplyDelete