© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, June 21, 2010

My tangle pattern: Smiley



A friend recently traveled to Italy for 3 weeks.  Some of the pictures she brought back were of a striped cathedral.  I immediately saw tangle potential.  But when I sat down to work some out, this is what appeared.  How could I not save him?  He looks so friendly!

For those of you who prefer a less 'friendly' tangle for your works, I've included a more traditional version.  Whichever you use, enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. I continue to be astonished at your interesting and prodigious output.

    ReplyDelete