© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My tangle pattern: Warangaie

Here's a simple pattern that pops nicely to life with a little shading. 

Note that in the example art below, I am using several patterns from members of my new flickr group, Freehand Doodle Patterns.  I started it so that people could post their tangle patterns in a common place making it easier for you, the hopelessly addicted zentangle enthusiast, to find that pattern you saw, but can't remember where.  Lol!  Or am I just projecting myself onto everyone else?

1 comment:

  1. I think that the Fungi also lend themselves beautifully to this art form

    ReplyDelete