© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Link to Pattern Kofeforn

One of the newly certified zentangle teachers 'I am the Diva' has posted the instructions to her pattern 'Kofeforn'.

I didn't see her real name (or who knows 'Iam Thediva' is kind of a cool name, lol! You know how I like strange names!)  I shouldn't joke around until she knows how welcome she is--why don't you pop over to her blog and let her know?

P.S.  I looked closer at the writing in tangle steps.  Laura Harms is the name I missed, write in front of my eyes!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the welcome! feels good!

    oh, and it's "kofeForn"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool name! Although I was envisioning a mocha flavored Caramel Corn and thinking how good that would taste, lol!

    ReplyDelete