© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Quatiny in Glass

Gabriel Productions suggested trying the pattern Quatiny as a glass ball.  I did in B&W but wasn't really happy with the result.  I like this colored attempt better.

2 comments:

  1. Gabriel ProductionsJuly 8, 2010 at 4:23 AM

    I thought that you did the bw in the doodle you posted for Triquetra, at least that is how I saw the Quatiny there and we will have to disagree because I thought it was brilliant, lol. It is wonderful in colour, too. I am looking so forward to giving it a go as soon as I stop doodling Planateen. I am hopelessly smitten with it. I know a pattern has gotten underneath my skin when I have to try it with different pens. I have lots of skinny little pens but my true love is using a fountain pen which is not really the best for me (the finest nib is nowhere near as skinny as a Micron or G-Tec, it smudges etcetera). Planateen passes every pen test I have...it is just a wonderful pattern.

    Thanks for giving this a go. I love your pieces in and of themselves and also for the little sparks of inspiration they give me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! For some reason, I can't comment on your Flickr site. I see other comments there, but it won't let me leave a note, or comment. I love what you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete