© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My tangle pattern: Beanstalk



You know, Jack's beanstalk had to be a mighty fancy plant.  In all the fairytale books I've read, it's always just shown as a big green thing--a giant version of the mundane plant, and I don't buy it.  I think it had to be something flashy, yet elegant.  So here's my version-the beanstalk in a tuxedo.


3 comments:

  1. Gabriel ProductionsAugust 14, 2010 at 1:10 PM

    Sound of happy clapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel ProductionsAugust 16, 2010 at 2:57 PM

    I made my beanstalk and it was one of the most enjoyable tangles I have done! You know, of course, that I am still working on shadowing: you have to give me credit for pig headed stubbornness and this is a good one to use for that.

    ReplyDelete