© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My PC has been invaded.

I'm sorry to say that malicious spyware has invaded my PC and until I get it cleaned up, I won't be posting.  That will probably be sometime this weekend.  I hope.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so sorry to hear! That would just frost my socks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's too bad! Hope you got it fixed up; just a thought (if you don't have any anti-virus software already) - Avast!(http://www.avast.com/index) is a anti-virus/malware program that has pretty good free options, compared to others, and it doesn't slow one's computer down at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have McAfee anti-virus/anti-spyware, and it was the first thing to stop working.

    I have purchased a new anti-spyware package that offered live support for a decent price, but so far they haven't been able to get the beastie dead. I suspect I'll have to reload windows and everything to put it back to what it was when I bought it.

    Meanwhile, I can't post or respond to my blog at home, so I can only pop in on occasion. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete