© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, September 6, 2010

My tangle pattern: Jargoon

Certainly not an original idea, but I chose to draw it up for two reasons. It shows the power of repetition, and it's a good exercise for drawing circles (lol!).
Note in step two how I add the circles. They're harder to control, both in shape and size, so do them first. Those little diamond/cross things can easily be squeezed in, after.



2 comments:

  1. I love your tangles and really appreciate the work you have done to collect the pattern names and the authors.

    But I have a problem, and I hope you can help: I know that to provide links to the pattern list would be an unbelievably ardous task, but when I use search engines, I simply cannot find anything that shows what "floo" looks like (It either shows sites about Zentangles, but not floo, or it shows Harry Potter sites). A friend of mine and I have different ideas about what floo looks like, so a simple picture would be very helpful. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where there might be confusion, because 'Floo' is a simple but very flexible tangle. It's one of the 20 tangles that comes with the zentangle kit, so I don't think the instructions have been posted online anywhere. Since it is part of the kit, I don't want to post the instructions myself, but I'll do up a zen that shows what it is.

    ReplyDelete