© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Links to tangle patterns "ExOh-WAC", "Honey-WAC" and "Foonesse"

Wolfeyes62 has posted instructions to two patterns, "ExOh-WAC" and "Honey-WAC".

And Blogger is, again, not allowing me to post today (though it worked just fine yesterday), so here's a link to my pattern "Foonesse", an example of the type of linework I use for this pattern, and to an example using Foonesse.

*sigh*

Am I the only one having Blogger problems?

3 comments:

  1. I am having troubles adding images .... I now add the images I want on my blog to my picasa album, and then add them to my blog through url ... Works a lot better. But you are right, Blogger is acting weird ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get my URLs to show anything. I must not be using the correct HTML for Blogger. I even downloaded Firefox to see the image loader would work any better.

    Ah well. Good thing Flickr is working. *now worries that I may have hexed Flickr*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer- my work blocked flickr, so I'll either have to make out the patterns on my phone or wait until I get home.... Thanks for posting such awesome patterns!

    ReplyDelete