My tangle pattern Chao Mian


Thank you, Blogger guys, for fixing the image loader!

Comments

  1. Are you still having problems ? I've had it for a few days as well, but now it works for me ... Have you checked if you can upload to your picasa album? It's not perfect, but it could be a work-around ;-)
    Thanks for the beautiful pattern !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are still having so much trouble. It looks like you are "in the pink" otherwise (vis a vis your blog anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the image loader isn't working it won't let me do anything. It just sits and makes little clicky noises at me!

    I liked the old color blog better, but I wanted something that highlighted the 'pages' with the tangle list, and explanation of zentangle at the top. This layout seemed to do it best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment