© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Link to tangle pattern "Facets"

Rick and Maria have post the latest issue of the zentangle newsletter, which contains a new tangle, "Facets", created by Nancy Pinke.

I apologize for being so scarce lately.  It's the usual lament--real life keeps happening.  And it seems like it's all happening at once.  I'd go on, except I know you've all been there, done that, lol! So, I'll just  *Moan, moan, moan*.

I miss you all, and hope to get in a little more time online this next month.  'Hope' being the operative word.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly understand. I'll bet most of us do.
    Frankly, overall you have been very good about posting and you have given us such a world of information on Tangles.
    I really appreciate all the work you do here. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete