© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My tangle pattern "Cursive"

I'm not sure where this tangle came from.  Or the artwork either.  My brain was picking up vibes from somewhere odd.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that tomorrow will be my last day of work until I find another job.  I'm a casualty of the poor economy, and feeling a bit wounded at the moment.  

Overall, I'm actually very excited.  I've disliked my job for quite some time, but been close enough to retirement that I didn't want to start over elsewhere.  Now, I've got the excuse to start over.   Still.  For today, I'm blue.